Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TCMD16 Delete Toolbar Button bug

May
I had five toolbar buttons and deleted the second one. All the buttons were ok until I restarted TCMD16. At that point all buttons (except the first) were messed up. The properties of the second button were all blank, the properties of the third button looked like what the second should have been, and so on.

I noticed this with an older build of TCMD16 but reconfirmed it with the newly uploaded build 31.

If it helps here is the portion of the INI file BEFORE I deleted the button:

Code:
[Toolbar1]
Title=Shells
B1=256,C:\Program Files\JPSoft\Take Command x64 16.0\tcc.exe,TCC 16,,,"C:\Program Files\JPSoft\Take Command x64 16.0\tcc.exe"
B2=256,C:\Program Files\JPSoft\TCMD15x64\tcc.exe,TCC 15,,,"C:\Program Files\JPSoft\TCMD15x64\tcc.exe"
B3=260,C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe,cmd,cmd,C:\,C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe
B4=260,C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe,PowerShell,PowerShell,C:\,C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe
B5=256,C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe,PowerShell AD,PowerShell AD,C:\,C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -noexit -command import-module ActiveDirectory

And AFTER I deleted button 2:

Code:
[Toolbar1]
Title=Shells
B1=256,C:\Program Files\JPSoft\Take Command x64 16.0\tcc.exe,TCC 16,,,"C:\Program Files\JPSoft\Take Command x64 16.0\tcc.exe"
B3=260,C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe,cmd,cmd,C:\,C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe
B4=260,C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe,PowerShell,PowerShell,C:\,C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe
B5=256,C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe,PowerShell AD,PowerShell AD,C:\,C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -noexit -command import-module ActiveDirectory

No, I don't believe I've ever explicitly used the "Save INI" option. It doesn't seem to be necessary. When ever I add or delete buttons, the INI is updated anyway.

I retested by explicitly using the "Save INI" option after deleting button 2 but it made no difference in the end result. The INI looked the same, "B2" disappeared from it, and the buttons after B2 no longer work right until I manually edit the INI.

Are you not able to reproduce?

Sorry, I unstalled TCMD15 the other day since 16 is working so well for me. (That's actually why I deleted the toolbar button - to remove the TCC15 one)