1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Updated plugins (Attn: dcantor)

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by vefatica, Nov 26, 2012.

1. vefatica

There are new 4UTILS and 4CONSOLE plugins in ftp://lucky.syr.edu/4plugins.
    I changed the behavior of @IPTOHEX as dcantor requested.
    In 4CONSOLE, CSBFIND now accepts regular expressions (only!, but a plain string is still matched literally). I got rid of CFIND (which invoked the console "Find" dialog) and replaced it with SYSMENU (follow SYSMENU with the letters you want pressed in the system menu). I use it like this:

Code:
    v:\> alias @@Ctrl-F
    sysmenu e f
    (console "Find" dialog)

v:\> alias @@Ctrl-P
    sysmenu p
    (console "Properties" dialog)

2. dcantor

Thanks, Vince. %@IPTOHEX[010.011.012.013] now yields 10.11.12.13, as expected.

3. vefatica

It was actually easier than using the network functions .... just scan for 4 unsigned numbers less than 256 separated by periods and write them out in hex ... knocked a few bytes off the plugin!

4. Stefano Piccardi

Vince, how did you cajole Ctrl-F to work as a key alias? It doesn't for me on WinXP or - if memory serves - WIn7. I can try your example with @@Ctrl-G but @@Ctrl-F just does nothing.

5. Charles Dye

Charles Dye Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Control-F expands aliases by default. You can add a line NormalKey=Ctrl-F to your .INI file somewhere in the [4NT] section to de-assign it.