Done Using mouse to set cursor location in command prompt

Feb 12, 2009
This was triggered by http://jpsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=964 but I've wanted this for a long time: it would be nice if you could set the cursor location at the TCC prompt using your mouse instead of only being able to use the arrow keys.

I realize the command input window offers this feature but normally I start typing my command line in the console and then sometimes you find out you made a mistake and want to go back. If it's a long and complicated command line a mouse can be quicker for that.

Technically it should be relatively easy to distinguish between single click and a click->drag->release sequence so this does not have to clash with the current selection feature in the TCC window.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
rconn Incorporate PIPING through a network using NETCAT Suggestions 0
J Declined Full support for list /c using @consoleb Suggestions 5
P Done Have option not to pause TCMD console output when mouse is clicked elsewhere Suggestions 0
R Done Hover mouse to show complete value Suggestions 1
D Done Keyboard/mouse recording and playback Suggestions 0
C Feature Request: Gain some elements of the XXCOPY feature set in COPY or a new "Mass-Copy" command Suggestions 0
D Done BDEBUGGER: add cmdline option to set a breakpoint at a given line Suggestions 0
Charles Dye Done PRINT: Option to set default printer Suggestions 0
R Save and load a command dialog set and name it Suggestions 3
R Done IDE copy (OR REMOVE) Set var name to Watch list by hotkey Suggestions 2
R Done For development or test purposes SET date and time INTERNAL variables Suggestions 3
L Completing the UnQLite command's option set Suggestions 0
J Done Set font in Take Command tabs in a .btm Suggestions 1
rconn Done Set permissions for FTP files Suggestions 0
R Done Just a Help addition - Set can indirectly set variables Suggestions 0
S Done Enhanced ALIAS, SET, ESET and FUNCTION commands Suggestions 0
T Done Help for SET to include @ExecStr[] hint Suggestions 1
S Done Command and help enhancement, esp. ALIAS, FUNCTION and SET Suggestions 2