Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Utilities menu has gone ?

Hi all,

I did not find the Utilities menu in the TC menubar, is it normal ?

It's possible to add your own menus through the right-click/Customize dialog. It's not obvious how to add entries under your new menu. One way I've found is to create a Tab Toolbar button to do whatever you want; while the Customize dialog is open, you can drag the button from the Tab Toolbar into the menu.

Take Command v9 and v10 do not have a Utilities entry in the menu.

Are you looking for something specific?

No, not in particular but I remember having seen such kind of thing before : a menu in which we could run actions trhough a dialog box (find file, editting aliases ...).

You can still do all of those things; they've been moved to other menus.

I don't know what menus you are talking about as I just browsed all TCMD menus without finding the options I mentioned before, but it is not a very big issue as effectively all those things are available through all TCMD commands....
IT was just a question ...

I don't know what menus you are talking about as I just browsed all TCMD menus without finding the options I mentioned before, but it is not a very big issue as effectively all those things are available through all TCMD commands....
IT was just a question ...

Find Files seems to be in the Edit menu. Editing aliases seems to be available when you click the "Edit/Debug" button.