Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

v25 Regular Expression Analyser

Apr
TCC 25.00.8 x64 Windows 10 [Version 10.0.18362.295]
TCC Build 8 Windows 10 Build 18362

In the "cheat sheet" of the analyser the regex for an alphabetic character has three closing brackets, and I think it should be two:

regex.JPG

Now that the cheat sheet has been added the window is wider than it used to be, but the fields for entering the regex and test text are the same width that they used to be. Could those fields be made wider to allow more characters of complex expressions to be visible at once (still leaving room for the new timer which appears to the right of the test field)? If it's too late to make that change in v25 I'll add it as a suggestion for v26.

Actually, the edit fields are wider than they used to be (though apparently not wide enough yet for you!).
Ok, I’ll admit I didn’t get a ruler out or count the number of characters that I can fit into the fields :smile:. But there does seem to be a lot of real estate to the right of them that would be helpful in my feeble attempts to write concise and efficient regular expressions!