Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is wrong with this command?

May
Here's the command:
Code:
MkLink /H "F:\Full\The Most Wonderful Day (05); Glee; The Christmas Album.mp3" "F:\Music\(Movie and Television Soundtrack(s))\Glee\Glee - The Christmas Album\05 - The Most Wonderful Day of the Year.mp3"
And here's its results:
Code:
TCC: (Sys) Incorrect function
 "F:\Music\(Movie and Television Soundtrack(s))\Glee\The Christmas Album\05 - The Most Wonderful Day.mp3"

Thank you for your response, Rex. I create hard links because I can delete either side of the link and the file still exists - there is no difference between just a file and a hard linked file . And I think you've identified the problem - drive F: is a flash drive that's probably not NTFS formatted (although I no longer remember how to tell).

Last edited:
Thank you for your response, Rex. I create hard links because I can delete either side of the link and the file still exists - there is no difference between just a file and a hard linked file . And I think you've identified the problem - drive F: is a flash drive that's probably not NTFS formatted (although I no longer remember how to tell).
In windows explorer You can right click on "F:" drive and choose properties.
Then, You can see if it is NTFS or FAT.

Regards

Rodolfo Giovanninetti