Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Windows 7 compatibility

Nov
After I migrated to Windows7 (from Vista), I started getting this error whenever I try to launch a jpg from TCC command line. (That is if I type the jpg filename at the tcc command prompt and press enter).

Windows throws a popup message box saying
"There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Gallery\PhotoViewer.dll

The specified module could not be found"

It works fine from cmd.exe, it also works fine if I doubleclick a jpg file from explorer.

After I migrated to Windows7 (from Vista), I started getting this error whenever I try to launch a jpg from TCC command line. (That is if I type the jpg filename at the tcc command prompt and press enter).

Windows throws a popup message box saying
"There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Gallery\PhotoViewer.dll

The specified module could not be found"

It works fine from cmd.exe, it also works fine if I doubleclick a jpg file from explorer.

Just ignore the above post.
I found out that there is no photoviewer.dll in "windows Photo gallery" directory. It is in "windows photo viewer" directory.
I am right not in the process of searching and replacing gallery by viewer in registry.