Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

xp support and multi-license

Aug
I have not yet purchased Take Command and the answer to these questions will help me determine if it is appropriate for me:

1) Does the most recent version support XP Professional SP 3, 32-bit?

2) If I purchase 2 licenses will I be able to download 1 for the above XP machine and one for 64-bit Windows 10?

3) The XP is running on the Windows 10 machine using VirtualBox. Will this cause any problems?

Thanks for the reply. A couple of logistical questions. I assume to do what I want--run a Windows 10/V21 version and XP/V16--I should request 2 licenses, correct? Where in the process do I request a v16 license? Do I need to request a different version to download as well?

Thanks for the reply. A couple of logistical questions. I assume to do what I want--run a Windows 10/V21 version and XP/V16--I should request 2 licenses, correct? Where in the process do I request a v16 license? Do I need to request a different version to download as well?

Yes, that's a two-license system. After you place the order (and receive the v21 licenses), send an email to [email protected] and request the v16 license.