Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ZIPSFX arguments

Apr
Using ZIPSFX /C"word1 word2" ... will show the dquotes as part of the caption text. The same is true for the banner and the message.

The documentation does not mention a limit to the text sizes. I'm guessing that is probably an oversight. What is it?

/D is not the target dir, but merely the _default_ target dir for the extraction dialog. Is there a way to suppress this dialog?

/M the doc states this is "to notify the user that the extraction has completed normally". Does that mean that its display is suppressed in case of errors?

Could someone show me the source of a working example, please. Using all options?

I would like to use something like "@banner.txt" but that is not allowed. Is there a workaround?

Cheers, DJ

The documentation does not mention a limit to the text sizes. I'm guessing that is probably an oversight. What is it?

255 characters for the caption, 511 for the banner & completion message. You're unlikely to need to exceed that.

/D is not the target dir, but merely the _default_ target dir for the extraction dialog. Is there a way to suppress this dialog?

What dialog? The extraction dialog itself? No.

/M the doc states this is "to notify the user that the extraction has completed normally". Does that mean that its display is suppressed in case of errors?

Yes.

Back