Latest activity

• V
    vefatica replied to the thread skip= in FOR /F fails.
    Why do you want 40 instead of 48? I figured you wanted all three line numbers to come from the same "section", namely this one, the...
  • I
    setlocal rem TCC 23.00.25 x64 Windows 10 [Version 10.0.17134.471] ver set CurDir=C:\tmp\cwd if not isdir %[CurDir] md %[CurDir] set...
  • V
    This is a very different approach but it works well with your testskip.txt. setlocal do line in @testskip.txt if "%line" == ""...
  • R
    Rick Reinckens replied to the thread Round Function.
    Good point! That probably should be mentioned expressly in the Help. When I first saw the post I thought "That looks like a...
  • CWBillow
    CWBillow replied to the thread Defaults for TCC.
    Ah, thanks guys.
  • V
    vefatica replied to the thread Defaults for TCC.
    The font is a property of the console. If you start TCC from a shortcut, right click the shortcut and look at its properties. Also...
  • rconn
    rconn replied to the thread Defaults for TCC.
    In a TCC console session (*not* a TCMD tab window), the font is set by Windows, and is controlled by the console properties (in the...
  • CWBillow
    CWBillow replied to the thread Defaults for TCC.
    Guys then I do not understand. I use the default directories for installation/upgrades. So the TCMD.INI file is in C:\ProgramData\JP...
  • CWBillow
    CWBillow replied to the thread TCMD PowerShell Tab elevated.
    @vince / Rex: Thanks guys. I'll double-check.
  • CWBillow
    CWBillow replied to the thread TCMD PowerShell Tab elevated.
    I'll take a look. Thanks.
  • V
    I don't think it likes the "%%" in front of the variable name in the skip option. That variable should be expanded immediately. v:\>...
  • R
    Rod Savard replied to the thread TCMD PowerShell Tab elevated.
    I know TCMD doesn't support it, but ConEmu can do it. I run a mix of elevated and non-elevated console apps within a single ConEmu...
  • Joe Caverly
    Joe Caverly replied to the thread TCMD PowerShell Tab elevated.
    ver TCC 24.00.29 x64 Windows 7 [Version 6.1.7601] From an elevated TCMD session, if I do;runas.exe /trustlevel:0x20000...
  • rconn
    rconn replied to the thread Defaults for TCC.
    If you're talking about the stand-alone TCC version, it would be in its own directory (default "c:\ProgramData\JP Software\TCC...
  • rconn
    rconn replied to the thread TCMD PowerShell Tab elevated.
    Vince is correct - if you want to run an elevated PowerShell, you need to do it in an elevated TCMD session.