Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[4console] SETICON

Jun
@Vince

Evaluating your plugin, I found that I can load only the icon for tcc's main window (always the first in the ico file). Hitting ALT-TAB shows me a badly distorted icon (regardless what icon size is used; I tried 16x16 XP to 48x48 XP).

Is there a possibility to load different icons for the windows title bar and the ALT-TAB bar?

nickles

@Vince

Evaluating your plugin, I found that I can load only the icon for tcc's main window (always the first in the ico file). Hitting ALT-TAB shows me a badly distorted icon (regardless what icon size is used; I tried 16x16 XP to 48x48 XP).

Is there a possibility to load different icons for the windows title bar and the ALT-TAB bar?

nickles

I don't think I can make a distinction between the two. SETICON asks (first) for the small icon, so I'm not surprised the Alt-Tab one looks bad. Attached to this post is 4consoletest.zip containing a test build that asks for the default-size icon. It looks better here (in a very brief test). Let me know what you see.

Attachments

• 4consoletest.zip
    37.6 KB · Views: 255
@Vince

As Master Yoda would say: A good one this is!

Looks pretty good now. What did you change?

Thanks!

SETICON

On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 17:43:07 -0500, nickles <> wrote:

|As Master Yoda would say: A good one this is!
|
|Looks pretty good now. What did you change?
|
|Thanks!

I used to ask for icons in this order: small, default size, large ... and take
the first one I got. In the test version, I ask for default size only. I'll
probably go back and try for all three (just in case) but leave default-size
first.
--
- Vince

Back