Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cannot download any of Vince Fatica's plugins

4console/4utils/sysutils

And, old versions no longer seem to work with TCC 11. Is there a secret handshake?

Download from where? ... what's the download diffuculty.

Note that lucky.syr.edu does not, in general, talk to hosts outside the continental U.S.

On lucky, newer versions are in the VC9 subdirectory.

Download from where? ... what's the download diffuculty.

Note that lucky.syr.edu does not, in general, talk to hosts outside the continental U.S.

On lucky, newer versions are in the VC9 subdirectory.
Well, I am now in Hungary, but next week I'll be going home. Home is Canada, amd I suspect it won't work from there either (it didn't work via my company's VPN). Any other options?

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 09:29:40 -0500, Péter Köves <> wrote:

|---Quote (Originally by vefatica)---
|Download from where? ... what's the download diffuculty.
|
|Note that lucky.syr.edu does not, in general, talk to hosts outside the continental U.S.
|
|On lucky, newer versions are in the VC9 subdirectory.
|---End Quote---
|Well, I am now in Hungary, but next week I'll be going home. Home is Canada, amd I suspect it won't work from there either (it didn't work via my company's VPN). Any other options?

I have removed the restriction on lucky.syr.edu temporarily. I'll reinstate it
in a couple hours.
--
- Vince

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 09:29:40 -0500, Péter Köves <> wrote:

|---Quote (Originally by vefatica)---
|Download from where? ... what's the download diffuculty.
|
|Note that lucky.syr.edu does not, in general, talk to hosts outside the continental U.S.
|
|On lucky, newer versions are in the VC9 subdirectory.
|---End Quote---
|Well, I am now in Hungary, but next week I'll be going home. Home is Canada, amd I suspect it won't work from there either (it didn't work via my company's VPN). Any other options?

I have removed the restriction on lucky.syr.edu temporarily. I'll reinstate it
in a couple hours.
--
- Vince

Got 'em, thanks.