Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Can't change my profile

1) Is there a limit to the number of characters in the Username? My username (supposed to be my email addy) does not have the .com, and I can't change it.

2) I also tried to change my password and was not able to do that.

This looks like the same basic software as AUGI uses, but theirs is much easier to use.

Jerry

1) Is there a limit to the number of characters in the Username? My username (supposed to be my email addy) does not have the .com, and I can't change it.

2) I also tried to change my password and was not able to do that.

This looks like the same basic software as AUGI uses, but theirs is much easier to use.

Jerry

Can I add my 2 Dollars? (inflation) .. I can't STAND these 'assigned' passwords, I need to set my own.

Additionally, I wonder if the activity on this board would be much higher if users can set their own passwords. I really don't understand why they need to be so 'secure'? This is only a FORUM afterall.

Bob

We do not assign passwords; you choose your own when you register. You can
then reset your password anytime you want.

Rex Conn
JP Software

Thanks, it was the 'I forgot mine, email it to me' assigned pwd that I wanted to change.

Regardles, the Users Profile for the Forums is a very well hidden page(s) and I only found it AFTER I was assured it existed, but I still can't find it anywhere in plain sight on the forum pages.

Bob

Back