Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dual Installation of TCmd and TCC/LE

Jun
I would like to encourage some of my friends to use TCC/LE, although I have a full (paid) version of Take Command, version 9.02. Further, I would like to install TCC/LE in a directory separate from the primary TCmd directory, so I can see how well my batch files for TCC work under TCC/LE.

Will the installation program that comes with TCC/LE overwrite Windows registry settings for my current version of Take Command? If yes, is there a way to install TCC/LE on my system without causing conflicts or losing the settings of my current version? I'm running Windows XP Professional, with latest SP and updates.

If this question was asked/answered before, I cannot find it now. Thanks.

epement wrote:

> I would like to encourage some of my friends to use TCC/LE, although I have a full (paid) version of Take Command, version 9.02. Further, I would like to install TCC/LE in a directory separate from the primary TCmd directory, so I can see how well my batch files for TCC work under TCC/LE.
>
> Will the installation program that comes with TCC/LE overwrite Windows registry settings for my current version of Take Command? If yes, is there a way to install TCC/LE on my system without causing conflicts or losing the settings of my current version? I'm running Windows XP Professional, with latest SP and updates.

There is no conflict between Take Command and TCC/LE installations (or
for that matter with Take Command/LE).

Rex Conn
JP Software