Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jun
I usually read a thread, then click the "New Posts" link at the top of a page. Until recently, when I did this, the threads I'd already read would be in a regular font while the ones I hadn't read would be in bold. Now, they remain in bold until I click my browser's refresh button. I've tried both Firefox 4.0 and IE 9 on both Vista Home Premium and Windows 7 Home Premium.

I usually read a thread, then click the "New Posts" link at the top of a page. Until recently, when I did this, the threads I'd already read would be in a regular font while the ones I hadn't read would be in bold. Now, they remain in bold until I click my browser's refresh button. I've tried both Firefox 4.0 and IE 9 on both Vista Home Premium and Windows 7 Home Premium.

Not reproducible here.

Nothing's changed in the forum code for several months.

I usually read a thread, then click the "New Posts" link at the top of a page. Until recently, when I did this, the threads I'd already read would be in a regular font while the ones I hadn't read would be in bold. Now, they remain in bold until I click my browser's refresh button.
Ditto.
I've tried both Firefox 4.0 and IE 9 on both Vista Home Premium and Windows 7 Home Premium
Google Chrome 10.0.648.205 on XP Pro SP3
Nothing's changed in the forum code for several months.
Wasn't there some problem with DNS servers or something like that several weeks ago?

Well, of course, now that I posted the problem, it has gone away. Everything is working fine, now.
It seemed that way last night after I posted, but there weren't enough posts to make sure. This morning with several new posts available it's working like a champ.