Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SDK/API gpf

Oct
Hello --

I have a plugin thats works with tcc//take/4nt version 7, 8, 10 ( I skipped over v9 ).

These seems to be a problem with ver 11 and 12.

I tracked the problem down to a call to the 'egets' function. *.h header for this
function has the first arg to be a wchar_t buffer, the next is an int, the size of the first arg (in wchar_t chars ) and the 3rd is a flag, which I setting to 2 -- I just want to read the data not echo it ( that would be a value of 10 )

Has this function changed in v11?

Thanks

Frank Esposito

Hello --

I have a plugin thats works with tcc//take/4nt version 7, 8, 10 ( I skipped over v9 ).

These seems to be a problem with ver 11 and 12.

I tracked the problem down to a call to the 'egets' function. *.h header for this
function has the first arg to be a wchar_t buffer, the next is an int, the size of the first arg (in wchar_t chars ) and the 3rd is a flag, which I setting to 2 -- I just want to read the data not echo it ( that would be a value of 10 )

Has this function changed in v11?

Thanks

Frank Esposito

Thanks for the info --

I see that this argument is a string .... the header does not describe
this value ... what sort of info is in this mask? can it bee a null pointer ? null string?

Thanks

It contains the characters that are considered valid input. If it is null, egets() accepts everything.

Thanks --

This fixed the issue(s) -- was the change to this function happen with
version 11 or an earlier version?