Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sysutils x64

Nov
When will sysutils be compiled for x64? If you can connect me with the source maintainer I would be glad to help compile an x64 version.

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:24:25 -0500, jbutare <> wrote:

|When will sysutils be compiled for x64? If you can connect me with the source maintainer I would be glad to help compile an x64 version.

I'll try later tonight.
--
- Vince

When will sysutils be compiled for x64? If you can connect me with the source maintainer I would be glad to help compile an x64 version.

I made one. This post is just to give the forum a kick in the ass to get it to deliver my announcement of 10 minutes ago.

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:24:25 -0500, jbutare <> wrote:

|When will sysutils be compiled for x64? If you can connect me with the source maintainer I would be glad to help compile an x64 version.

I built a 64-bit version. Find it here:

ftp://lucky.syr.edu/4plugins/vc9/x64/sysutils64.zip

Your reports will be welcome. If things don't work right, there may me little I
can do since I don't have a 64-bit machine for testing.
--
- Vince

Hi Vince, thanks, you are fast! I download the x64 sysutils and am using it with no issues. I had no other show stopper issues transitioning to x64 Take Command.

John

One day this would make it to jpsoft of somwehere where i might access it?

please :)

I'm attaching vefplug64.zip to this article. It contains 64-bit versions of 4UTILS, 4CONSOLE, and SYSUTILS. You should be able to access it via the forum. I'd be pleased if Rex also put it in an appropriate place for access from the web and FTP sites.

Attachments

• vefplug64.zip
    151.7 KB · Views: 247
Back