Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TCC 18.0 and SYSUTILS/SYSUTILS64?

May
Are the excellent SYSUTILS and SYSUTILS64 plugins from vefatica compatible with TCC 18.0? I've been holding off on upgrading to Take Command 18 because I have a number of batch files that depend on SYSUTILS.

I use the 32-bit versions with TCC v18 ... no problems. I've seen no feedback about the 64-but versions, but prior to v18, I also heard no distinctions between the 32-bit and 64-but plugins. I suspect it'll work OK.

I use the 32-bit versions with TCC v18 ... no problems. I've seen no feedback about the 64-but versions, but prior to v18, I also heard no distinctions between the 32-bit and 64-but plugins. I suspect it'll work OK.
Thanks for your reply -- and SYSUTILS! I think I'll go ahead and upgrade and will certainly let you know in the unlikely event there are any problems. :smile:

Last edited:
vefatica I finally got around to installing TakeCommand 18 and your SYSUTILS appears to be working as it did under TakeCommand 17. [I should probably note that TIMESYNC is the only SYSUTILS command that I am currently using.]
Code:
:: Set system clock from the network timeserver provided as parameter
::  and record the resulting offset in %USERPROFILE\offset.txt
::  Requires: TCC (JP Software), SYSUTILS plugin (Vince Fatica)
::  (To run as scheduled task TCC must be the default handler
::  for .BTM files. see tccbatch.btm)
::  Must be run as admin (win7 - elevated) to set the system clock.
. . .
. . .
:: Do an autosync and output the offset
timesync /a %1
set EXITCODE=%_?
iff %EXITCODE == 0 then
  set OFFSET=%@execstr[4, timesync /n %1]
  if NOT DEFINED OFFSET set OFFSET=Timesync query failed!
else
  set OFFSET=%@errtext[%EXITCODE]
endiff
echo %DATETIME %OFFSET ^<%1^> >> "%LOGFILE"
Many thanks for providing this excellent utility!! :smile: