Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TCMD's Trash not displaying as Windows'

On the two computers I am using, when I select the Trash in TCMD's folder view, I don't see the files that Windows displays for the Trash in Explorer:
- on one computer, TCMD displays nothing (although Windows does display files in its Trash)
- on the other computer, I get automatically generated names (such as: file1, file2, etc.), although Windows displays the names of the original files.

ver shows: TCC 10.00.50 Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600].

On the two computers I am using, when I select the Trash in TCMD's folder view, I don't see the files that Windows displays for the Trash in Explorer:
- on one computer, TCMD displays nothing (although Windows does display files in its Trash)
- on the other computer, I get automatically generated names (such as: file1, file2, etc.), although Windows displays the names of the original files.

ver shows: TCC 10.00.50 Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600].

Not sure what you're referring to -- TCMD doesn't display the contents of the recycle bin. (It can't display the contents in the list view window because they're not files.)

If you mean you right click on the recycle bin in the folder view, select Explore, and get a different listing than Explorer shows, that's unexpected (since Windows, not TCMD handles all of that).

Not sure what you're referring to -- TCMD doesn't display the contents of the recycle bin. (It can't display the contents in the list view window because they're not files.)

If you mean you right click on the recycle bin in the folder view, select Explore, and get a different listing than Explorer shows, that's unexpected (since Windows, not TCMD handles all of that).

It was the first case -- but it happened only once and I cannot reproduce it now. It did display files in the file view, the same number of files as Windows displayed in Explorer.exe, but not the same names.

Not a problem anyway, as you say it is supposed not to display anything.