Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Win7 x64 Dialog Size Issue

May
Hello everyone,

TCC 11.00.23 x64 Windows 7 [Version 6.1.7600]
TCC Build 23 Windows 7 Build 7600

I'm running the v11 64bit beta on Win7 x64. The text does not fit into the configuration dialog boxes and there is no way to resize or scroll.

Not sure if this is a known issue, but thought I had better report it. I've attached a few screen shots in case they help.

Regards,

Michael

Attachments

• capture1.jpg
    capture1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 263
  • Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 257
Hello everyone,

TCC 11.00.23 x64 Windows 7 [Version 6.1.7600]
TCC Build 23 Windows 7 Build 7600

I'm running the v11 64bit beta on Win7 x64. The text does not fit into the configuration dialog boxes and there is no way to resize or scroll.

Not sure if this is a known issue, but thought I had better report it. I've attached a few screen shots in case they help.

Michael

Are you using a non-default display DPI setting -- i.e., 120 instead of 96? If so, this would be expected and unrelated to the Windows or TCC version.

Hello Rex. I am not. It's set to "Smaller - 100%(default)"

Regardless, I did not change anything related to this intentionally and no other dialog boxes in the system or other software have this issue. Also, the system are running v10 perfectly without issue. I'll try it on another system, but I exect the same results.

Can anyone else reproduce this?

Thanks,

Michael

Ok, I stand corrected. I tried this on another system and it worked fine. I'll have to dig into this on the sick machine. Odd....

Michael