Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CDD command window size

Jun
CDD has recently taken to showing only a tiny window one line high. This is a real nuisance. I have been unable to find any way to configure it back to show more lines at once.

CDD has recently taken to showing only a tiny window one line high. This is a real nuisance. I have been unable to find any way to configure it back to show more lines at once.

Delete the following items from your ini file:

CDDWinLeft
CDDWinTop
CDDWinWidth
CDDWinHeight

Then start TCC and resize the window with the mouse.

I second that one - pisses me off big time. And it is also true for the command history window - which I use even more.

And this actually fine worked in older TakeCommand version. There we had

Code:
CDDWinLeft=2
CDDWinTop=2
CDDWinWidth=50
CDDWinHeight=20

to set-up the window position.
Martin

krischik wrote:

> ---Quote (Originally by Roedy)---
> CDD has recently taken to showing only a tiny window one line high. This is a real nuisance. I have been unable to find any way to configure it back to show more lines at once.
> ---End Quote---
> I second that one - pisses me off big time. And it is also true for the command history window - which I use even more.

Use a recent build (the latest is 10.0.67) and use the mouse to drag the
window to the desired size. It will save that size for future popups.
(Though it will be reduced if you don't have enough lines to fill the
saved window size.)

Rex Conn
JP Software

krischik wrote:

Use a recent build (the latest is 10.0.67) and use the mouse to drag the
window to the desired size. It will save that size for future popups.
(Though it will be reduced if you don't have enough lines to fill the
saved window size.)

Rex Conn
JP Software

The problem (at least with earlier versions) was that the reduced size became the standard size for following dialog instances as well even when these had more than enough lines for the "saved" window size. And when the filter only yielded one or two lines these were not visible with the reduced size.

It this fixed in 10.0.67? (Still on 10.0.57 myself)

nikbackm wrote:

> The problem (at least with earlier versions) was that the reduced size became the standard size for following dialog instances as well even when these had more than enough lines for the "saved" window size. And when the filter only yielded one or two lines these were not visible with the reduced size.
>
> It this fixed in 10.0.67? (Still on 10.0.57 myself)

It works here in build 67.

Rex Conn
JP Software