Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to set folder directory from command line?

Dec
Hi,
I'm trying to find a way to set the folder /list view directory from the command line (TCC) in Take Command v9.2, but can't seem to find anything anywhere that would allow me to do that. I mostly use the command line, but quite often want to use explorer from the directory I'm currently in on the command line.. Does anyone know if that is possible?

Thanks,
Dave

JP Software Forums" <[email protected]>; "daveidixon wrote:
| Hi,
| I'm trying to find a way to set the folder /list view directory from
| the command line (TCC) in Take Command v9.2, but can't seem to find
| anything anywhere that would allow me to do that. I mostly use the
| command line, but quite often want to use explorer from the directory
| I'm currently in on the command line.. Does anyone know if that is
| possible?

Yes. Read about /T and /TO options in help topic "cdd.htm".
--
HTH, Steve

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:36:59 -0600, daveidixon <> wrote:

>Hi,
>I'm trying to find a way to set the folder /list view directory from the command line (TCC) in Take Command v9.2, but can't seem to find anything anywhere that would allow me to do that. I mostly use the command line, but quite often want to use explorer from the directory I'm currently in on the command line.. Does anyone know if that is possible?

Try CDD with /T or /TO.

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:36:59 -0600, daveidixon <> wrote:
Try CDD with /T or /TO.
I'm looking for the reverse method: how to change the TCC command window directory according to (much more comfortable) changes in the directory tree (on the left) ? (to avoid long and complicated directory name entries in the TCC command window and to execute them with cdd).
Thanks.
KPL1949

I'm looking for the reverse method: how to change the TCC command window directory according to (much more comfortable) changes in the directory tree (on the left) ?
I have an alias named "there" that is defined to be

if "%_tcfolder" ne "" cdd "%_tcfolder"