Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IDE / BDEBUGGER Font

Jan
TC 12.01.44

The font used in the IDE appears to be defined by TC in Options > Tabs > Windows > Font, however the font size does not change (even after closing an reopening the IDE). The font size does change in the open TCC tab. After searching everywhere for a way to change the IDE font size, I discovered by accident that I could change the font size the same way it is changed in several web browsers, by holding down the CTRL key on the keyboard and scrolling the mouse wheel.

This is acceptable, but if I exit the IDE and restart it, the font reverts back to its original (too small) size. How do I get it to remember my font size setting?

How **do** you change the debugger's font? Can you do it from within IDE.EXE? Can you do it from TCC?

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 20:44:02 -0400, rconn <> wrote:

|No, and no. The debugger uses the same font as TCMD tab windows; it's set in the TCMD configuration dialog.

That's ridiculous (couldn't think of a gentler word). I don't use TCMD (and
even that is beside the point). Do you have any plan to give the debugger its
own font spec and to be able to set it from TCC (even from IDE itsefl)?

Do you have any plan to give the debugger its
own font spec and to be able to set it from TCC (even from IDE itsefl)?

No. (It's behaved that way for about 4 years, so it apparently hasn't affected you up to now!)

Setting fonts in multiple places is IMO much more ridiculous. Even if you don't want to use TCMD, running it once to set the font doesn't seem like a crippling burden.