Take Command 11 PDF manual???

#3
The web site had both the v10 and v11 manuals, only differing by the
capitalization. I've removed the v10 one so it won't interfere with
downloading v11.

No joy ;-( When I try to access the PDF manual I now get a nastygram

550 /help/takecommand.pdf: No such file or directory

Harvey
 

rconn

Administrator
Staff member
May 14, 2008
10,412
95
#4
> ---Quote (Originally by rconn)---
> The web site had both the v10 and v11 manuals, only differing by the
> capitalization. I've removed the v10 one so it won't interfere with
> downloading v11.
> ---End Quote---
>
> No joy ;-( When I try to access the PDF manual I now get a nastygram
>
> 550 /help/takecommand.pdf: No such file or directory
You need to refresh your jpsoft.com/download page.
 
#5
On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 20:45:58 -0500, "[email protected]" <>
wrote:

|No joy ;-( When I try to access the PDF manual I now get a nastygram
|
|550 /help/takecommand.pdf: No such file or directory

It's case sensitive.

v:\> copy ftp://ftp.jpsoft.com/help/TakeCommand.pdf
ftp://ftp.jpsoft.com/help/TakeCommand.pdf => V:\TakeCommand.pdf
1 file copied
--
- Vince
 
#7
On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 21:09:00 -0500, rconn <> wrote:

|---Quote---
|> ---Quote (Originally by rconn)---
|> The web site had both the v10 and v11 manuals, only differing by the
|> capitalization. I've removed the v10 one so it won't interfere with
|> downloading v11.
|> ---End Quote---
|>
|> No joy ;-( When I try to access the PDF manual I now get a nastygram
|>
|> 550 /help/takecommand.pdf: No such file or directory
|---End Quote---
|You need to refresh your jpsoft.com/download page.

Likewise with FTP.EXE:

ftp> get takecommand.pdf
200 PORT command successful
550 takecommand.pdf: No such file or directory
ftp> get TakeCommand.pdf
200 PORT command successful
150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for TakeCommand.pdf (3602745 bytes)
226 Transfer complete.
ftp: 3602745 bytes received in 2.09Seconds 1720.51Kbytes/sec.
--
- Vince
 
#8
On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 21:09:00 -0500, rconn <> wrote:

|You need to refresh your jpsoft.com/download page.

Actually, as I said before, it seems to be case sensitive (GT symbols deleted):

v:\ copy ftp://ftp.jpsoft.com/help/takecommand.pdf
TCC: (Sys) The system cannot find the file specified.
"ftp://ftp.jpsoft.com/help/takecommand.pdf"
0 files copied

v:\ copy ftp://ftp.jpsoft.com/help/TakeCommand.pdf
ftp://ftp.jpsoft.com/help/TakeCommand.pdf = V:\TakeCommand.pdf
1 file copied

v:\ copy ftp://ftp.jpsoft.com/help/takecommand.pdf
TCC: (Sys) The system cannot find the file specified.
"ftp://ftp.jpsoft.com/help/takecommand.pdf"
0 files copied
--
- Vince