Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IFTP Path Issue in V17 - Fixed

Dec
IFTP seems to ignore the path portion of the command line.

V16 goes to the path defined in the command line while V17 goes to the default directory of the user logging on.

Also, "IFTP /?" does not show all the possible switches.

IFTP seems to ignore the path portion of the command line.

V16 goes to the path defined in the command line while V17 goes to the default directory of the user logging on.

Not reproducible here. (I use IFTP and a path to upload the TCMD installers to the web site.)

What is the exact syntax you're using?

Also, "IFTP /?" does not show all the possible switches.

IFTP /? is not supposed to show all the possible switches, just the commonly used ones.

I am using the following:

IFTP /P /V /R "SFTP://cgunhouse:*@regfile0050.mycompany.com/nfs4exports/appload:22"
Password: ***********

"iftp" generates:

V17:
regfile0050.mycompany.com/home/cgunhouse/

V16:
regfile0050.mycompany.com/nfs4exports/appload/

Last edited:
Sorry, I was basing the port position based on the Help which states:

IFTP [/= /S command /C /EP /IPv6 /N /Pn /PR="n" /Q /R /V /Z[n]] [ftp://[user[:password]@]server[/path][:port]]

and what gets generated from using IFTP /=
IFTP.png

Last edited:
IFTP /P /V /R "SFTP://cgunhouse:*@regfile0050.mycompany.com/nfs4exports/appload:22"
Password: ***********

I now get:

TCC: Cannot resolve path "/home/cgunhouse/nfs4exports/appload": path does not exist. "/home/cgunhouse/nfs4exports/appload"

"/home/cgunhouse" shouldn't be part of the path, it should be just "/nfs4exports/appload"

Last edited: