1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scrollbars in Take Command 10 Window

Discussion in 'Support' started by CWBillow, Jul 10, 2009.

1. CWBillow

If I open TC, the cursor and prompt are in the upper left -- good.

But then if I type "dir c:\Users\CWBillow\Desktop"

Yes, I get the directory listing, but it acts like it's in a windows 2-3 times as large, with most of the info off the screen to the left -- and no scroll bars.

I don't have, nor do I want a maximized window. I adjusted the font to ConsOAS 4 so I could see it better.

Isn't there a way to have the left side (prompt) always visible, with a scroll bar if I need to go to the right?

Regards,
    Chuck Billow

2. David Marcus

I don't quite understand what problem you are having. Have you read the "Resizing the Take Command Window" page in the Help?

3. CWBillow

David:

I think what I found was a conflict between certain font size/selection combinations and, to quote the help:

"When the virtual width is larger than the actual width, a standard horizontal scroll bar is displayed to allow you to see any hidden output."

I didn't always find that to be the case with different combinations of font-face and size. I found a combination that does work for me now, and so it has become, I suppose, a non-issue.

Thanks,
    Chuck