Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Contuing IDE gripes

May
1. There's no Ctrl-F1 help for variable functions (as in TCC and TCMD). The only way to get dynamic help on a variable function is to select it (the hard way, double-click won't work) and choose "Dynamic Help" from the menu or the tool bar.
2. There's no balloon help for commands prefixed with '@' (which I hear a lot of people use).

3. There's still musical note symbols where there are newlines in balloon tips.

1. There's no Ctrl-F1 help for variable functions (as in TCC and TCMD). The only way to get dynamic help on a variable function is to select it (the hard way, double-click won't work) and choose "Dynamic Help" from the menu or the tool bar.
2. There's no balloon help for commands prefixed with '@' (which I hear a lot of people use).

Feature requests should be posted in the Feedback Forum.

Not reproducible here (16.00.29). Do you have a specific example?

(I thought you didn't want tooltips and had turned them off??)
Gotta turn em on to test them.
select.png

If it's the same one TCMD uses, it's Terminal Regular 9.

Feature requests should be posted in the Feedback Forum.
I just did that and was reminded that I must turn on third-party cookies to post a suggestion. I don't like that.

I like that font. It's just like raster 8x12 which I have always used in consoles, and before there were consoles, in all versions of MSDOS.

I like that font. It's just like raster 8x12 which I have always used in consoles, and before there were consoles, in all versions of MSDOS.

As you like. But you're going to have endless problems with Unicode characters and non-printable ASCII characters. And forget about trying to access filenames (or cutting & pasting) using any non-English alpha characters.