Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Clipboard managers and TCC

Feb
For the last year or so I've been using ClipCache Pro for my clipboard manager. It keeps trakc of all of my previously copied items and allows me to select them at will with hotkeys and paste them into any application.
However, I've found that ClipCache Pro does not work with TakeCommand. To be sure, in a standalone TCC.exe window, ClipCache Pro works fine. However, within TakeCommand, pasting a clip from ClipCache Pro produces a solitary "v". (I think that it is trying to simulate a "Ctrl-V" keypress within TCC, but somehow the "Ctrl" is lost, and the "v" ends up appearing to TCC as a normal keystroke).
I understand that TakeCommand windows pose a complex problem, because the keystroke needs to go first through tcmd.exe and then on to tcc.exe. Nevertheless, I'd like to inquire:
1] Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to ensure that a simulated "Ctrl-V" keypress can make its way safely to the target TCC window?
2] If not, does anyone have any suggestions regarding a clipboard manager that does work with Take Command? (ClipCache Pro is a decent program but it has a number of shortcomings, too, and I would not mind purchasing a new, more sophisticated clipboard manager, if I knew that it would be compatible with TCC).

For the last year or so I've been using ClipCache Pro for my clipboard manager. It keeps trakc of all of my previously copied items and allows me to select them at will with hotkeys and paste them into any application.
However, I've found that ClipCache Pro does not work with TakeCommand. To be sure, in a standalone TCC.exe window, ClipCache Pro works fine. However, within TakeCommand, pasting a clip from ClipCache Pro produces a solitary "v". (I think that it is trying to simulate a "Ctrl-V" keypress within TCC, but somehow the "Ctrl" is lost, and the "v" ends up appearing to TCC as a normal keystroke).
I understand that TakeCommand windows pose a complex problem, because the keystroke needs to go first through tcmd.exe and then on to tcc.exe. Nevertheless, I'd like to inquire:
1] Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to ensure that a simulated "Ctrl-V" keypress can make its way safely to the target TCC window?
2] If not, does anyone have any suggestions regarding a clipboard manager that does work with Take Command? (ClipCache Pro is a decent program but it has a number of shortcomings, too, and I would not mind purchasing a new, more sophisticated clipboard manager, if I knew that it would be compatible with TCC).
I use Clipmatic by Mike Lin. http://www.mlin.net/Clipomatic.shtml