The first time I ran it there was a long delay between seeing
and seeing evidence of file transfer. The whole prospero thing took 7:19 and it downloaded everything. The second time I ran it, the prospero thing took 6:13 and it downloaded nothing (expected). The third time was like the second (6:13 again). In all cases the BTM choked when it got to the 7Z stuff.
I imagine prospero's upstream bandwidth is limited, or the FTP server limits per-connection transfer speed.
It doesn't look like there's anything wrong.
You might make a suggestion (suggestion forum) that TCC show messages like this.
ftp://prospero.unm.edu/tcmd/v8/version.txt ... up to date