1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

? command, TCC/LE vs. supported

Discussion in 'TCC/LE Support' started by Charles Dye, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Charles Dye

Charles Dye Super Moderator
    Staff Member

In the full, paid TCC.EXE, the ? command lists all internal and plugin commands, as documented.

In TCC/LE, the ? command lists all internal commands, and all plugin commands, functions, and internal variables. I think this constitutes a minor, cosmetic bug. At the least, something to look into if you ever find any real bugs in LE that need fixing.

2. rconn

rconn Administrator
    Staff Member

WAD (it's always worked this way). TCC has additional options (in PLUGIN) to list the vars and functions individually; TCC/LE does not. So TCC/LE has always just dumped everything.

I could remove it from "?", but then I'd have to also remove it from PLUGIN (which "?" calls), so TCC/LE would have no way of displaying any of that.

3. Charles Dye

Charles Dye Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Well that explains it then! I was puzzled by the difference between the two, since you doubtless use the same source for both....

4. Steve Fabian

However, IMHO the documentation should mention the difference - it would have avoided this thread entirely.