Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Registering v12.10

Jul
Take Command Version 12.0
Peter Bratton - 3 System License

I'm confused. This morning I upgraded to v12.10.56. 10 days or so ago I read here that JP Soft would be sending me a new license for v12.10. I haven't seen it, either I deleted it or I didn't receive it. Today I read a couple of posts about [unrelated] problems registering, one from a user who was also upgrading. How did he get a key?? As expected, my v12.0 key doesn't work in OPTION / REGISTER, "user name / key combination is not valid". I checked out the new Web store, nothing. I uninstalled TCMD, deleted related folders and cleaned out the registry, installed v12.10.57 and tried again to no avail. How *exactly* do I register v12.10?

PS http://www.jpsoft.com/index.html says "20 years and 250,000 licenses", https://sites.fastspring.com/jpsoft/instant/takecommand says "15 years..."
--
Peter

Take Command Version 12.0
Peter Bratton - 3 System License

I'm confused. This morning I upgraded to v12.10.56. 10 days or so ago I read here that JP Soft would be sending me a new license for v12.10. I haven't seen it, either I deleted it or I didn't receive it.

Send your current email address to [email protected], and I'll send your 12.10 license again. (We've gotten a few bounces from full mailboxes or changed addresses, and an unknown number into the spam folder.)

Send your current email address to [email protected], and I'll send your 12.10 license again. (We've gotten a few bounces from full mailboxes or changed addresses, and an unknown number into the spam folder.)

Thank you, will do. My email address hasn't changed, the mailbox isn't full, and JP Soft email doesn't [shouldn't] end up as junk, it's moved into my JP Soft mailbox, the last one being your Nov. 2 announcement of the release of v12.0. I must have carelessly deleted the v12.10 email.
--
Peter

And in some cases, like mine, the account is completely broken. I renew annual support every year, but I never get my registration codes until I poke support.