Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

popup menu size

Mar
I have searched these forums and found several discussion about the size of popup menus from TCC not being saved. I'm having that problem, and unfortunately I can't figure out how to fix it.

I'm using TCC LE 10.00.61. No matter what I do, it never seems to save the size or position of my popup menus (they are too small.) I tried removing the "PopupMenu" entries from my .ini file, but no joy.

Have I missed something?

TIA,
Kb

kb1001 wrote:

> I have searched these forums and found several discussion about the size of popup menus from TCC not being saved. I'm having that problem, and unfortunately I can't figure out how to fix it.
>
> I'm using TCC LE 10.00.61. No matter what I do, it never seems to save the size or position of my popup menus (they are too small.) I tried removing the "PopupMenu" entries from my .ini file, but no joy.
>
> Have I missed something?

This feature is only available in the full TCC version; TCC/LE does not
support resizing popup windows.

Rex Conn
JP Software

And just in case you missed the subtle point of Rex's reply, there is no full version of TCC that you can upgrade to or buy. You must purchase (or upgrade) the full version of Take Command (even if you only use TCC).

I have searched these forums and found several discussion about the size of popup menus from TCC not being saved. I'm having that problem, and unfortunately I can't figure out how to fix it.

I'm using TCC LE 10.00.61. No matter what I do, it never seems to save the size or position of my popup menus (they are too small.) I tried removing the "PopupMenu" entries from my .ini file, but no joy.

Have I missed something?

TIA,
Kb