Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Update / install issue with 20.0.20.10.32 take command

Dec
I selected check updates and it attempted to update me to the latest version of take command and failed mid way through withError 997. Overlapped I/O operation is in progress. Below is the log file, any ideas, I cannot install the previous version either.

Great system, I cannot attach the log file or paste the contents because it keeps saying it looks like spam

Last edited:
Attaching a file and pasting works fine here. I typed this in Notepad, then copied and pasted it here, then took a screen shot and attached it and chose to insert it as a full image.

Capture.PNG

The log is too large to post, when I previously tried to attach the file it said it looked like a spam message, seems to let me attach now.

I tried the hotfix which wouldn't install "not applicable to my system" Tried to find the KB that causes the problem, no luck. I found a solution that works. Rename the RSA S-1-5-18 directory to bak

Rename the folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\S-1-5-18 to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\S-1-5-18_BAK

Try installing again